FOR ALL ARCHAEOLOGY, BIOARCHAEOLOGY, OSTEOLOGY, FORENSICS, GEOPHYSICS AND EXPERIMENTAL PROJECTS, CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW WEBSITE:
In order to apply for a volunteer position on any of
the 2014 project teams,
send the following information to
Please indicate if you are considering participating in more than one project (priority will be given to students and volunteers involved in several ArchaeoTek projects).
- Osteology Workshop (4 weeks mandatory): June 8 - July 5, 2014
- Bioarchaeology of Children Workshop (4 weeks mandatory): July 6 - August 2, 2014
- Funerary Medieval Excavation: Session 1 (3 weeks mandatory): June 15 - July 5, 2014
- Funerary Medieval Excavation: Session 2 (3 weeks mandatory): July 6 - July 26, 2014
- Funerary Medieval Excavation - 2 Sessions (6 weeks mandatory): June 15 - July 26, 2014
- Roman Provincial Excavation (minimum 2 weeks): June 1 - July 5, 2014
- Roman Capital Excavation (5 weeks mandatory): July 5 - August 9, 2014
N.B. The fees apply to each project individually, even if you participate to more than one during the 2014 field season.
Once the application is received, you will be contacted within 14 days to inform you if you are accepted or not. We are working in small teams of 15 to 25 people. All spaces are filled quickly, therefore you are encouraged to apply early. If you are accepted, an Excavation Agreement Form will be mailed to you. You must fill out this form and return it, as well as pay your excavation fees. Until the registration fee is received, your spot on the excavation is not guaranteed and could be lost.
No previous experience required. Minimum age to apply: 18.